www.thriveanyway.com is an official web site of Fran Asaro.
Fran can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, but is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. However, when required by law, Fran Asaro or her authorized Website representative may be required to disclose personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, regulation, and other legal action. Additionally, we may disclose this information if we reasonably believe it is necessary to do so to protect ourselves, our clients, or the general public.
This website may contain links to other Web sites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the Web sites that we do not operate.
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
7. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many nations in which we do business.
With respect to cookies:
With respect to security:
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you’d rather not receive email updates, you can delete your name from our email marketing list by clicking on the link provided within an email update that you may have received from us.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, or contact your Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.html.