This opportunity is right for you if:
- You run more than one business •
- You are unclear how to build multiple businesses successfully •
- You don’t know whether to feel proud or ashamed of having multiple businesses •
- You’d like to learn how to balance and promote multiple businesses
Have you been set up to fail? Would you like to learn how to balance and be proud of having Multiple Business Identities? M.B.I.
Multiple Business Identities are when someone is juggling more than one business at the same time. Some have their day job while building a business on the side. Others own and operate many businesses because they love to diversify and weren’t willing to settle having just one.
While many believe that staying on track with one business, building and growing it forever is THE WAY, there are those of us who know that we just can’t or don’t want to be limited to one way. It’s stifling, limiting and thwarts the vastness of who we are and the things we love. For those people, having M.B.I. is fun, crazy and stimulating.
I coined the phrase Multiple Business Identities (M.B.I.) to help those who are challenged by aspects of trying to wear all of our hats with pride.
You MUST have multiple streams of income they say, that’s how the successful people in the world do it, they say. And yet, we’ve been set up to fail as we are encouraged to leverage our income, and when we do we are often perceived as scattered, confused and doomed to fail. Sound familiar? Don’t worry, done correctly, M.B.I. could make you look like a savvy business person.
- Could it be that we did the right thing in creating multiple streams but once we did, we questioned whether we are up to the challenge of building simultaneous successful entities?
- Do we have what it takes to create a structure that has them all flourish while keeping our sanity and a comfortable work pace?
- If you felt inclined to jump into multiple businesses, then learn how to make it work. It’s done ALL the time and you can do it with the right tools.
Often we are challenged by balancing our businesses so that they all get our attention. Some businesses are new and require a lot of attention and others are lucrative and we need the income to source the others. What’s an M.B.I. to do?
There is a formula for success. It’s unique for each individual based on personal circumstances. Balance is not as far off as you think.
Who am I?
- Did you ever go to a networking event or meet a wonderful person who you’d like to share your products or services with and you have no idea which identity to tell them about?
- Do you carry several business cards and not know which one to give out?
- Just how many websites, blogs, and social media pages should an M.B.I. have?
- Prioritizing your M.B.I.’s
- How to properly Network them
- Knowing which business to promote and when
- How to manage your M.B.I. time
- Managing the cost of running several businesses
- How to communicate your multiple business identities pride, dignity and a sense of empowerment
Support is available in managing your M.B.I. This is just one of the many facets of having a Virtual Partner. Just schedule a time for a confidential video consultation to discuss your needs.
Next action to take:
- If you’re ready to proudly build your multiple businesses, FANTASTIC! Schedule a Virtual Partner consultation with me
- If you want to learn more about what a Virtual Partner is: Virtual Partner
- If you have questions and prefer to email me, contact me here
- If you are not ready to take action but would like to be kept informed about all the aspects of laptop living, stay connected here